4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways, including through the Software or the App:
Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Site, or to use the Software or the App, you may be required to create an account ("Account"). If you create an Account you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, as well as a password that you will use for your Account ("Account Information"). We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you submit to confirm your registration. If you choose not to create an Account, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Site, the Software or the App.
4.1. ‘Contact Us' Information. If you send us a "Contact Us" request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
4.2. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
4.3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site, the Software or the App may utilize "cookies", anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site, the Software or the App. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
4.4. Analytics Tools. The Site may use tools called "Google Analytics", "Mixpanel" or a similar tool to collect information about use of the Site (collectively, "Analytics Tools"). Analytics Tools collect information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from the Analytics Tools to maintain and improve the Site and our products.
5. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, the Software or the App then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, the Software or the App, to send you marketing/advertising communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Site, the Software or the App and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
5.2. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site, the Software or the App and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a "Contact Us" or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
5.5. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site, the Software or the App if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, the SLA and/or the EULA, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, yourself or the public.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site, the Software or the App and enhance your experience with the Site, the Software or the App. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. "Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site, the Software or the App.
7. Opting In to receive emails, newsletters and other promotional or marketing material. Your agreement to the SLA and the EULA as well as the providing of your details to us and, or creation of an Account is your affirmative consent to receive from us future newsletters, promotional, advertising, or other Site, product, service, software or app -related emails, and push notifications. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site, product, service, software, or app -related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site, the Software and/or the App.
8. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you, including the Software or the App.
9. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Site or you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
11. Children's Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at email@example.com.
13. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, in the event that we go through underwriting or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
Last updated: September 25,, 2017